Awards Program Honors the Achievements of Post-Acute Care and Senior Living Staff Schedulers
March 29, 2018, CLEVELAND – OnShift®, a leader in human capital management software for post-acute care and senior living, today announced the winners of its annual Scheduler of the Year Awards. In its seventh consecutive year, the awards program recognizes superhero schedulers who demonstrate excellence in their scheduling and labor management responsibilities utilizing OnShift Schedule.
OnShift clients submitted hundreds of nominations highlighting the dedication and achievements of their schedulers which led to increased community morale, high quality resident care and service, and operational improvements.
The 2018 OnShift Scheduler of the Year Award winners are:
- Kristen Bantle, Father Baker Manor
- Fenecia Blaylock, Transitional Health Services of Wayne
- Ryan Frazier, Commonwealth Senior Living at Cedar Bluff
- Cindy Gardner, Brandon Woods at Alvamar
- Melissa Hennings, Good Samaritan Society - Pipestone
- Lashunda King, Harbour's Edge a Lifespace Community
- Candyce Moore, Westchester Village of Lenexa
- Pam O’Neill, Belmont Village of Buffalo Grove
- Isabel Ruiz, Orchard Villa
- Heather Whitt, The Legacy Living and Rehabilitation Center
Highlights from the winning submissions include:
- “Our scheduler has been instrumental in providing overtime management this past year. Schedules are timely and HPPD and census numbers are kept up to date for proper reporting and data analysis. This year overtime has been less than 1.5%.”
- “For increased engagement and feedback from the staff, our scheduler sends out 'Riddles of the Week' using OnShift. Our scheduler has great relationships with the staff.”
- “Development of templates and on-call schedules is imperative for staff satisfaction. Our scheduler is sensitive to the work-life balance for our staff and works with them to create a template for self-scheduling in OnShift.”
- “Our employees love being up to date on staffing and scheduling. Any confusion or frustration has dropped dramatically due to our scheduler’s implementation and championing of OnShift.”
- “To help stay on top of our hiring and staffing needs, our scheduler organizes daily meetings with upper management. Our scheduler has taken on part of the interview process to ensure we are always hiring for the schedule we specifically need, which helps lower costs and increase employee satisfaction and retention.”
“It is our sincere honor to celebrate this year’s Scheduler of the Year Award winners. Each winner demonstrated an exceptional level of service and commitment to their community and the residents they serve,” stated Jim Rubadue, Chief Customer Officer, OnShift. “Their dedication and efforts in staffing and scheduling with OnShift have helped their organizations succeed by delivering high quality care, eliminating unnecessary labor costs, and improving employee engagement. We applaud their outstanding work.”
Read more about the Scheduler of the Year Award winners in the OnShift Blog.
Learn more about OnShift Schedule – easy-to-use scheduling and labor management software purpose-built for senior care.
About OnShift, Inc.
OnShift delivers cloud-based human capital management software and proactive services to solve everyday workforce challenges in healthcare. Our suite of products for hiring, scheduling and employee engagement drives quality care, lower costs and higher performance by empowering providers to staff consistently and efficiently. Intuitive design, predictive analytics and customer success management are why thousands of post-acute care and senior living organizations rely on OnShift. For more information visit .