Milestone achievements demonstrate success redefining the employee experience in senior care
Cleveland, OH – August 3, 2021 – OnShift®, a leader in human capital management software for post-acute care and senior living, today announced a series of milestone achievements occurring in the first half of 2021, including now having over one million people using its HCM solutions. These achievements are driven by OnShift’s major growth in the senior care market and further demonstrate the company’s commitment to redefining the employee experience in the post-acute care industry.
OnShift’s end-to-end human capital management software platform addresses all phases of the employee journey with tightly integrated, employee-centric solutions for recruiting, hiring, workforce management, employee engagement and retention. Key 2021 OnShift achievements include:
- Over 1 million users are now leveraging OnShift solutions.
- Over 5 million shifts per month are scheduled using OnShift.
- Nearly 450,000 shifts were automatically filled based on employee requests (Jan – Jun 2021), saving significant administrative time while simultaneously improving employee satisfaction.
- More than 900,000 employee surveys were executed using OnShift (Jan – Jun 2021), capturing valuable satisfaction ratings and critical employee feedback.
- Over $29 million in early wages were accessed with OnShift Wallet (Jan – Jun 2021), bringing the total wages accessed to date by OnShift users to over $110 million.
- The company partnered with over 400 new communities during the first half of 2021, including independent, regional and national multi-community organizations.
- More than 2,800 healthcare employees offered insight into their personal and professional needs, wants and challenges in OnShift’s new research, “Survey Report: Employee Perspectives.”
“Everything that we do at OnShift is focused on helping providers address their most critical workforce issues with high-performing, high-value and user-friendly solutions that are built specifically for the needs of senior care providers and their team members,” stated Mark Woodka, CEO, OnShift. “OnShift’s significant growth across all of the sectors of our market is a testament to our great team, our deep understanding of the healthcare market, our innovative technology solutions and the partnerships we have with our incredible clients.”
About OnShift, Inc.
OnShift’s next-generation human capital management platform fundamentally transforms the relationship between healthcare organizations and their employees. Our innovative approach to recruitment, hiring, workforce management and engagement fosters a culture where people want to work. That’s why thousands of healthcare organizations rely on OnShift’s integrated suite of software and services to dramatically reduce turnover rates, decrease costs and improve the quality and continuity of care. For more information, visit www.onshift.com.
Chief Marketing Officer