Workforce Issues? We've Got You Covered
OnShift's suite of products gives senior care providers the predictive and intuitive tools they need to find, recruit and retain talent, make quality hires and optimize staff schedules.
Hiring, Scheduling & Workforce Analysis
Human Capital Management Software
Limited visibility into actual hiring needs, difficulties finding and keeping talent, and high labor costs challenge today's senior care providers and their ability to consistently deliver quality patient and resident care. OnShift empowers providers to staff consistently and efficiently with integrated and intuitive cloud-based software for hiring, scheduling & workforce analysis.
Get hiring recommendations with OnShift Insight
Acquire quality talent with OnShift Hire
Efficiently schedule staff with OnShift Schedule
Anticipate Your Workforce Needs
Knowing when to hire is often based on guesswork. Get proactive recommendations in OnShift Insight to make data-driven decisions on positions to fill. Fill jobs faster by anticipating your needs and lower costs by reducing agency use, overtime and open shifts.
- Right-size your staff with hiring recommendations based on analysis of your staffing patterns
- Make sound hiring decisions with a dashboard that highlights shortages
- Model what-if hiring scenarios to understand organizational impact
Recruit & Hire Right
Hiring in senior care is complex and time-consuming, with intense competition for talent, difficulties finding qualified workers and lack of coordination in the hiring process. Streamline your hiring efforts and speed time-to-hire with OnShift Hire, our configurable, contact-to-hire applicant tracking system.
- Build a candidate pool with built-in recruiting and sourcing tools
- Manage the applicant lifecycle in one central location
- Track candidate progress and activity and get alerts based on activity
Schedule Staff Consistently & Efficiently
If your approach to scheduling involves paper, spreadsheets and sticky notes, your organization, budget and residents could be at risk. Only OnShift provides easy-to-use, predictive tools to help your communities schedule employees, predict overtime to lower costs, and fill openings to staff properly, each and every shift.
- Staff safely based on patient and resident acuity and census with online scheduling
- Avoid overtime to reduce costs with predictive overtime controls
- Stay within budget and mitigate risk with labor budget management