Shorter lengths of stay, increasing managed care, and declining reimbursements are challenging today’s long-term and post-acute care providers. See how Altercare of Ohio stays on top with a strategy that improves quality, customer service and employee satisfaction, while managing costs. Key to their success is a focus on staffing and labor management, as employees care for nearly 6,000 patients each year.
Learn best practices to:
- Adjust staffing up/down to align with census fluctuations
- Engage employees to reduce turnover
- Adopt technology to improve automation
- Manage payroll costs with a predictive model
- Improve occupancy with post-acute services and hospital partnership