This is a very exciting week for me because we are recognizing this year’s top schedulers. With over 100 nominations, all with compelling reasons to be honored, this was no easy task. It actually reminded me of filling out my NCAA bracket – researching teams that all have accomplished so much that trying to pick a winner is virtually impossible. And just like every team in the tournament, each scheduler was nominated because they have accomplished so much for their organization.
OnShift staff schedulers in senior care play a key role in their communities’ success. It humbled me to read how these schedulers ensure they are staffed properly to provide high quality care, keep labor costs in check, engage staff members and so much more:
- “She is a true example of going that extra mile for commitment and leadership.”
- “She has championed the use of OnShift by decreasing our overtime in our facility by approximately 30%.”
- “He keeps the needs of our residents foremost in his mind at all times and as such assures that there is adequate staffing to meet their needs.”
- “Through her leadership we saw an almost immediate decrease in overtime for her community.”
- “She has empowered the staff by teaching us how to effectively request overtime, track our schedules and communicate with her and other staff members with just a touch of a button.”
- “Patient satisfaction is greatly improved through adequate staffing and employee satisfaction as a result of OnShift."
After reading about these successes, it makes me proud to support such dedicated teams. But without further ado, it’s my pleasure to present this year’s Scheduler of the Year Award winners:
- Phyllis Albro, Buckingham’s Choice
- Crystal Draper, The Pines Nursing & Rehab Center
- Jeremy Francis, Briarwood Village
- Courtney Hart, Harmon Hospital
- Kathy Marchand, St. Joseph Senior Living
- BJ Senters, Boyd Nursing & Rehab Center
- Casy Stewart, Good Samaritan Society – Peoria Good Shepherd
This year’s winners are truly deserving of this award. They are scheduling all-stars!
And thanks to all those that took the time to submit nominations – we value your partnership. OnShift is happy to have such great customers, and we’re committed to making scheduling easier and helping you drive higher organizational performance.