With the day-to-day pressures you face working in senior care, we thought it would be fun to give you a bit of relief and hopefully a laugh or two. That’s why we developed this new comic series, “A Day In The Life…”
We kick off this new feature with a focus on Administrators. How many of you out there have had a moment like this?
(Click Picture To Enlarge)
We’re all for recycling and going green, but this is a bit much. Fortunately, electronic scheduling can help ease your woes. Get your facility’s “Jim” on board and go paperless with your scheduling and staffing efforts.
In full disclosure, I’m all about online scheduling because OnShift is scheduling and shift management software (we’re in the cloud, too!). But take a look at the benefits our customers have experienced:
- Lexington Health Network saved nearly $2.3M in one year through overtime reduction
- Foundation Healthcare improved scheduling efficiencies 100%
- Five Star Quality Care achieved 100% compliance in staffing levels
- Holland Management saved $158,000 in one building by eliminating overstaffing and managing to their labor budget
- National Church Residences reduced overtime to 2% and improved retention
See for yourself how our customers are winning with OnShift. And think of how much easier life will be when the state walks in and requests your old schedules. Just click a button and get what you need at your fingertips.
Hopefully you got a good laugh from this comic strip. We want to know what you think! Tell us what you want to see in future editions.