Check out the materials below to learn about all things related to staff scheduling and shift management. Whether you’re looking for strategic direction or in-the-trenches advice, these resources provide the insight, advice, guidance and details you need to succeed in your staffing management efforts.
Don’t miss out on the customer success stories. Hear first-hand from customers who have implemented OnShift, the difference it makes in their organizations, and how they got there.
- Executive Perspectives
Shockwaves In Senior Living
- ObamaCare Infographic
What It Means to Managing Your Worforce
- Staffing to Acuity
5 Reasons To Make It Your Top Priority
- Turning Around Turnover
Improving Employee Satisfaction & Retention
- Healthcare Delivery & Payment Reform
An Expert Q&A with Next Steps Advice on Strategies for Cost & Care
- Medicare Cuts: What Are You Doing to Survive?
3 Steps to Control Costs
- Executive’s Guide to Staffing Best Practices
Get Prepared for Significant Change in Long-Term Care
- Staffing Levels Under Fire
5 Steps To Protect Your Organization From Litigation
- Preparing for the ACO Future
Get Ready with Smart Staffing Strategies
- The Key to Quality in 2013: Staffing
Get a 360 degree view into your staffing and labor management strategy for 2013. Learn why staffing is so critical to resident outcomes and your bottom line. With staffing as your top priority you can reduce avoidable hospital readmissions, control labor costs, drive positive outcomes, and increase quality.
- Pay Attention: Retention Pays
Learn staffing strategies to minimize turnover and retain good employees. With a happy employee base you will experience better outcomes, higher occupancy, increased resident satisfaction, and a better bottom line.
- Staffing Best Practices: A Successful Executive’s Perspective
See how Holland Management is able to provide consistent, quality care under today’s cost pressures. Holland Management’s secret to success lies in managing staffing levels to drive efficiencies and maintain appropriate staffing at all times. Learn key practices that have resulted in significant labor cost savings and improvements to staff satisfaction and retention.
- Adapt to the New Reality of Senior Care with Proactive Staffing Strategies
Hear from American Baptist Homes of the Midwest how they got out in front of Medicare/Medicaid cuts and controlled labor costs and improved efficiencies through proactive staffing.
- Keys to Staffing Success: Reduce Overtime, Meet Staffing Targets & Improve Care
Learn how Lexington Health Network saved nearly $2.3 million in one year by reducing overtime, improved compliance with staffing targets and PPDs by 90% and gave staff more time to spend on resident care through efficient scheduling.
- Five Star Success with Labor Management Best Practices
See how Five Star Quality Care applies proactive practices to its labor management strategy to minimize overtime, eliminate agency usage and improve staff satisfaction, while continuing to deliver high quality resident care.
- HCF Management Improves Visibility into Staffing & Drives Savings and Efficiencies
- Lexington Health Network Saves Nearly $2.3 Million and Improves Quality of Care
- Friendship Village Improves Scheduling Efficiencies 75% and Boosts Staff Satisfaction
- Golden Acres Improves Efficiencies 60%
Ensign Facility Services Selects OnShift as Premier Partner for Staff Scheduling Software
- Essex Meadows Eliminates Agency Usage and Improves Resident Care
- The Waterford Reduces Overtime 75% & Improves Scheduling Efficiencies 90%
- Holland Management Saves $158,000 In One Year By Managing to Labor Budget
- Foundation Healthcare Saves $500,000 in One Year and Improves Employee Retention
- Customer Success Stories
- HCF Controls Labor Costs With OnShift
- HCF Management Improves Scheduling Efficiency & Employee Satisfaction
- Foundation Healthcare Reduces OT by $500,000
- Increase Employee Retention & Improve Staff Satisfaction
- Providence Healthcare Improves Operational Efficiencies
- Holland Management Controls Labor Costs
- DON Saves Time with OnShift
- SNFs Reduce Overtime 50%
- Improving Decisions with Executive Dashboards
- Managing Call-Offs with OnShift
- Scheduling with Ease
- Fast Implementation
- Saving Time Creating Schedules
- Sumner on Ridgewood Cuts Overtime
- National Church Residences Gets High Quality Scores With OnShift
Cost Savings Analysis
- Free online analysis allows you to see how much you can save with less OT, managing to your labor budget & more!
- Scrilla: iPad App that estimates your labor cost savings
- Does Cloud Computing Hold Your Silver Lining?
- New White Paper of the Importance of Staffing
- Long-Term Living: Strategies for a successful transition amid a changing consumerism
- Right-Size Staff a Good Bet
- Technology adoption: Best-of-breed or bust
- ADVANCE: Staffing Survival – Five staffing best practices to transform your organization into a top-performer
- Long-Term Living: A Manager’s Guide to Labor Cost Management
- McKnight’s: Three labor management practices to improve care, compliance and cost
- McKnight’s: Why Friendship Village Can’t Live Without OnShift
- McKnight’s: Long-term care technology forecast: Partly to increasingly “cloudy”
- Provider: The Tie That Binds: Consistent assignment gives residents a sense of security, family
- Residents can Sue Providers for Staffing Violations
- No Room for a Defeatist Attitude in Staffing
- Managing Costs During Challenging Times
- AHCA 2011: Time to React
- An Avalanche of Reimbursement Cuts
- Understaffing Under Scrutiny
- Sunshine and Staffing
- Nursing Homes Feel the Heat
- ACOs in the Spotlight
- Aliens and Labor Management? You Bet!
1 Human Capital Management: Finding the Right Vendor Mix, December 2011, www.KLASresearch.com, © 2011 KLAS Enterprises, LLC. All rights reserved.
* Because KLAS defines OnShift as an “early-data solution” in the healthcare industry, it did not meet the minimum KLAS Konfidence levels to be ranked in this report. KLAS does not use the term Konfidence to apply to KLAS’ trust or reliance in the vendor’s product. A KLAS Konfidence level defines the range in the number of organizations that have evaluated a given vendor, product, or service. OnShift’s scores are for long-term care only.