Total Visibility Into Staffing
Getting a thorough understanding of the staffing situation in one facility or community, let alone across multiple buildings, can be a daunting task. Information is locked up in disparate systems, which makes it difficult to identify and measure staffing progress and impact. Managers spend hours wading through information and reports trying to determine what matters most, including labor costs, overtime, and staffing levels. And unfortunately, the data they can access is typically historical, after problems have already occurred.
Give executives the data that they need, when they need it. OnShift’s predictive dashboard, reporting and alerting portfolio gives managers total visibility into staffing, so they can manage staffing proactively and meet bottom line and quality of care goals. The new OnShift Mobile and Enterprise Analytics give executives at multi-facility/community organizations cross-enterprise visibility and analysis into staffing, at their fingertips. And, OnShift spans multiple systems, integrating with a range of enterprise applications so you gain a single view into all of your staffing data.
Track and Report on Staffing
Track and report on key operational metrics across staffing and labor cost management, including overtime, staffing levels, adherence to labor budgets, open positions, and employee behaviors. Role-based dashboards communicate relevant data based on position. What’s more, OnShift’s predictive analytics and alerting system notify management of understaffing or overtime risks, before they occur, so corrective action can be taken. This predictive and proactive approach provides the tools management needs to effectively assess staffing, stay on track and meet staffing goals.
- Configurable dashboards for executives, schedulers and employees provide role-relevant information at your fingertips
- Give executives enterprise-wide analysis into staffing and labor management in an easy-to-use mobile application
- Hire appropriately with visibility into which positions need to be filled
- Understand the total staffing picture within and across buildings with reports and enterprise analytics that track HPPD and staffing compliance status, overtime, open shifts and positions, labor budget analysis, and more
- Predictive analytics identify overtime and understaffing risks before they occur and alerts notify management of potential out-of-bounds situations in advance
- Gain insight into employee patterns, like call-off history, with scorecards that track employee patterns
Gain a Unified View into Staffing
OnShift integrates with enterprise applications in your IT environment in order to provide a single, centralized view into staffing. The ability to span systems and information siloes is critical in delivering the unified information and access managers need to stay on top of staffing and labor management, meet goals, and prevent issues before they occur.
Key integrations include:
- Time and attendance systems – seamlessly bring punch data into OnShift for real-time analysis of overtime and staffing level compliance.
- Clinical applications – keep your staffing plans aligned with your fluctuating resident census with integration with clinical applications.
- HR applications – leverage your payroll and HR systems of record with OnShift for employee records and data
OnShift integrates with a range of industry-leading and best-of-breed applications. Contact us for more information on specific product integrations.