How many times have you heard yourself, a friend, a colleague say, “There just are not enough hours in the day!” With residents requiring more care to accommodate higher acuity, constant fluctuations in your census, and increasing loads (and we do mean loads) of paperwork, there really are not enough hours in the day. With so many demands in long-term care, often it can be the residents who suffer and whose care is at risk.
We can’t give you more hours in the day, but what OnShift can do is dramatically reduce administrative work and add greater efficiencies to your day-to-day tasks, so staff has more time for care.
Less Time on Scheduling, More Time for Care
Today, most providers schedule staff with pen and paper or with a spreadsheet. It can take days to create a schedule, and hours everyday to maintain it. And when an employee calls in sick, nurses often spend hours calling down a list to find an available employee to fill the shift. These heavy, manual (and stressful!) tasks take away valuable time from what matters most – resident care. OnShift alleviates these burdens by automating the scheduling process. What used to take days, a lot of phone calls, and some convincing, can now be completed with just a few clicks in OnShift. You gain back valuable time to spend on quality resident care.
- Reduce time spent on scheduling 70% with automated, web-based scheduling
- Create and update schedules in minutes with reusable web-based templates
- Easily identify qualified and available staff with intelligent scheduling tools
- Update schedules in seconds with drag-and-drop assignments
- Resolve call-offs and fill open shifts in minutes with OnShift’s intelligent communications platform, sending open shift messages via text, email and automated phone call