New Mobile App Provides Enterprise-Wide Analysis Into Staffing and Labor Management
CLEVELAND, February 25, 2013 — OnShift today announced OnShift Mobile, a new application delivering top-down analysis into staffing and labor management for on-the-go executives in the senior care industry. OnShift Mobile extends the functionality of OnShift staff scheduling software with key workforce analytics so executives gain actionable insight across properties for making fast and informed decisions in improving operations, labor costs, and resident care.
- OnShift Mobile delivers top-down, enterprise-wide analysis into staffing and labor management in an easy-to-use mobile application.
- OnShift Mobile tracks and reports labor costs, staffing levels, overtime and occupancy status against budgets with user-friendly graphics designed for at-a-glance analysis.
- Hierarchy views provide insight at the enterprise, region, division, and facility/community-basis to fit the needs of executives at different levels.
- Executives gain the ability to compare their organization against other regions, divisions and properties with new peer analysis capabilities.
- With OnShift Mobile, executives gain predictive analysis with the ability to pinpoint staffing issues before they occur so corrective action can be taken.
- With OnShift Mobile, executives save time with the convenience of a mobile application and gain visibility into costs, risks and progress of their number one expense – labor – with a few taps on a mobile device.
- All of the functionality of OnShift Mobile is available in Enterprise Analytics that are native to OnShift SaaS-based scheduling and shift management software.
- OnShift Mobile and OnShift Enterprise Analytics build on the predictive dashboard, reporting and alerting portfolio that is a foundational element to OnShift staff scheduling and shift management software.
- OnShift Mobile works on the iPhone and is currently available in the iTunes App Store.
“I love that I can glance at OnShift Mobile to get a meaningful understanding of the staffing situation across Holland communities,” stated Janet Harris, CEO, Holland Management. “OnShift is a critical part of our organization in driving the efficiencies, predictability, cost control and quality we need to stay successful in senior care. This new release from OnShift strengthens our staffing practices even further with insightful data that I can view as I’m walking into a property and take action on, no matter where I am.”
“OnShift recognizes that today’s senior care executives have demanding workloads and are not tied to their desktops. OnShift Mobile is the solution for putting staffing analysis at their fingertips,” stated Mark Woodka, CEO, OnShift. “With so much change, revenue pressure, and uncertainties in senior care, executives must prioritize efficiencies, cost control and quality. OnShift is committed to partnering with providers on these initiatives and our new product release is another step to helping them achieve significant operational, clinical and financial improvements through staffing and labor management.”
Adoption of mobile devices is prolific, with four billion mobile phones currently in use. By 2014, mobile devices will be the most common way of accessing the Interneti.
About OnShift, Inc.
Long-term care and senior living providers rely on OnShift staff scheduling and shift management software to control labor costs and increase efficiencies so nurses have more time for care. OnShift predicts and prevents overtime and understaffing while dramatically reducing time spent on scheduling and managing open shifts. Fully integrated with time-keeping, HR, clinical and payroll systems, OnShift provides a unified view into staffing levels and labor costs across buildings. Customers choose OnShift because it’s the easiest-to-use scheduling solution with a tightly integrated communications platform, delivering fast ROI. For more information visit www.onshift.com.